Last Sunday, I was chatting online with my sister and she told me that my horoscope sign was changed. So I was like, "What? How could it be?" She asked me to google it and there I found --- I used to be under the sign of Sagittarius but now I am under the sign of Ophiuchus. I google further to see what this is all about.
So here are what the stars say about those born under the sign of Ophiuchus:
- Receives the favor of those in authority
- Likes to wear plaid clothing and bright and vibrant colors
- Emotions of intelligence, granular and genius mentality
- Expected to succeed and obtain a high position in life
- Has enemies in family or close associations
- Foresight and good fortune to benefit from hard times
- The number 12 holds great significance
- Indication of large family but likely to separate from them at a young age.
- Astrological talents and intuitive
- Tax assessor or levys taxes
- Architect, builder, reaches for the stars figuratively and literally
- Longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man
- Fame - either grand or completely misunderstood
- Overseer, supervisor of work
- Poetical, inventive nature, expanding qualities
- Adds, increases, joins or gathers together
- Doctor of medicine or science, natural pathic
- Seeker of peacve and harmony
- Serpent holder, lofty ideas
- Attracts good luck and fruitful blessings
- Interpreter of dreams and vivid premonitions
Hmmm. Not bad. LOL.
I listed below the other Zodiac Signs. Maybe some of you are also under a new Zodiac Sign now.
Pisces: March 12 to April 18
Aquarius: February 16 to March 11
Capricorn: January 19 to February 15
Ophiuchus: November 23 to December 17
Scorpio: November 23 to November 29
Libra: October 31 to November 22
Virgo: September 16 to October 30
Leo: August 10 to September 15
Cancer: July 21 to August 9
Gemini: June 20 to July 20
Taurus: May 14 to June 19
Aries: April 19 to May 13
So, did you get to keep your old Zodiac Sign or has it been changed? Or, have you become Ophiuchusian like me?